Our website is under construction. We`ll be here soon with our new awesome site.
ئەم ماڵپەڕە لە ژێر كاردايە
REACH is a non political and non governmental Iraqi organization; independent, in order to preserve its own agenda based on its operational activities with communities in Iraq; working with marginalized and poor people throughout Iraq, assisting and supporting their efforts to make a difference to their lives; and developing their capacity to respond to emergencies.
5. Iraq - Khanaqin: Rizgary District - behind Khanaqin Court
Tel: 00964 07481603338
REACH has a vision of world where all people:
Have a sustainable livelihood; their human rights respected through the rule of law; are free from persecution for their beliefs; participate fully in the political, social and economic life of Iraq regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnicity, family or gender; and are free from the threat of arbitrary violence.
REACH believes that:
· People have the capacity to overcome their problems and the pressures through which they are Exploited.
· women can play a greater role in changing society.
· relieving suffering is in everyone’s interest - both those affected directly and those who have long term political and economic interests.
· Peaceful means are always the preferred method for ensuring an environment in which relief, rehabilitation and development can take place.
Phone: 00964 53 3251907 Phone: 00964 53 3251258
Iraq - Al Suleimanyah: Goyzha –Block 208, Street 42